Open Water Diver Course
Become a fully certified scuba diver...
Becoming an SSI Open Water Diver is the best way to start your scuba adventure due to worldwide recognition!
5 Knowledge Development sessions.
5 Skills Development sessions in a pool or pool-like conditions.
4 Scuba dives in open water, max. depth 18 meters at a local dive site.
Earns the SSI Open Water Diver certification, enabling you to buy or rent scuba equipment and dive without direct instructor supervision.
For those who have little time to get the Open Water Diver course is recommended to do the SSI Scuba Diver Course – means a half Open Water Diver course with 3 theoretical chapters, 3 sections of pool exercises and 2 open water dives at a max. depth of 12 meters. You will get a certification too.
- 1 day trip to Surin Islands,
- 1 half-day trip to Boonsung Wreck
- transfer hotel-boat-hotel, lunch, drinking water, 1 towel
- Dive Instructor, diving equipment and
SSI Open Water Diver Diamond
- Lifetime online & offline access to digital training materials
- 2-year access to the Digital Divelog on the DiveSSI App
- Digital materials available on 3 devices – online and offline)
Start now with the registration for your free online training.
(please select your language and register yourself under
82220 Takua Pa > iQ-DIVE!)
just click on the picture