Shark Guardian in Thailand
For the advancement of education in Thailand, Shark Guardian has partnered with The Love Wildlife Foundation
. Love Wildlife is a non-profit foundation registered in the country of Thailand, and in the State of Texas (U.S.A.) as a foreign non-profit.
Love Wildlife work hard at educating the younger generations about the importance of wildlife and their connection to the world we all live in. This fits in perfectly with the goals and objectives of Shark Guardian UK Charity.
What makes Shark Guardian unique
Like other organizations, Shark Guardian is supported by people who care about sharks and marine conservation.
However, what makes Shark Guardian unique and different from other organizations:
- The Shark Guardian team are highly motivated, passionate people who are actively involved in shark diving and shark research
- Shark Guardian is led by professional scuba diving instructors and educators who collectively have thousands of hours of shark diving experience
- Shark Guardian regularly give professional educational presentations about sharks to school students, adults, divers and the general public worldwide
- Shark Guardian educational presentations are state of the art, up to date and specifically adapted for appropriate audiences
- Shark Guardian has an audience of over 20,000 people a year
attending our educational presentations in several countries around the world
- Shark Guardian initiated the Thailand eShark Project
– the largest citizen science project in Thailand to monitor shark populations
- Shark Guardian produce and develop educational materials in international languages to enhance conservation education
- Shark Guardian actively networks and promotes projects from other organizations for the benefit of shark and marine conservation, maximizing time and resources
- Shark Guardian is a registered UK Charity (#1152654) operating internationally
Please check the Shark Guardian Website
for more information about events.