Similan & Surin Nationalpark
Due to the corona crisis, we have to cancel the 2020/21 season and hope that we can continue next year ...
There are already many day trips in the Similan or Surin National Park, which are specially tailored for snorkelers and are carried out with speedboats.
Of course, since we are a diving school, we are primarily concerned with meeting the needs of divers on our boats - be they absolute beginners or professionals.
However, many divers also bring with them their non-diving family members or friends whom we want to take care of on certain days. Tours to Similan Islands are good for snorkeling and to the Surin Islands for snorkeling and beginner courses.
These tours with our spacy High-speed Catamaran
take place on Monday
Surin tours taking place only as an alternative if there are no tickets available for the Similan Islands.
Rules for the National Parks
1. For bookings, we need the first name, family name, nationality, date of birth and passport number
2. For divers also: dive level, number of logged dives, date of the last dive & dive certificate
3. Visitors must carry a copy or picture of their passport with them
4. Drone flights are strictly prohibited
5. Beginner’s courses are not allowed at Similan Island
6. Single-use plastic is not allowed to take
7. Stay overnight at the Similan Islands is not allowed anymore
8. Bookings have to be done latest 5:00 pm, the before the trip
Since there are only 525 tickets per day for the Similan National Park, we strongly advise you to book tours well in advance!