Here are probably the most beautiful and diverse dive sites in Thailand, day trips and liveaboards to the islands are among the most popular worldwide. They consist of nine islands of granite rock with partially lush tropical vegetation, lapped by crystal clear water and lined partly with fine white sandy beaches. The islands stretch over 25 kilometers, like a pearl necklace, from north to south on the Andaman Sea and located 65 km off the coast of Phang Nga province. They were declared a Marine National Park in 1982.
The Similans are ideal for observing or photographing small fish by its enormous biodiversity of tropical reef fish. But not only small fish visit here, even Leopard sharks or White and Blacktip sharks are not rare also Manta rays and Whale sharks can be seen. You can visit the Similan Marine National Park from October to May on day trips or overnight trips, but you will find the best conditions from November to April.
Our dive and snorkeling day trips to the Similan Islands
depart every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Dive day trips to Koh Bon and Koh Tachai
take place every Wednesday & Sunday.
We bring our guests by Taxi to Tablamu where our comfortable dive boat MV Chai Yo is moored. We try to make sure that also our non-diving guests receive maximum attention, fun and safety.
New rules for the National parks
1. For bookings, we need the first name, name,
nationality, age and passport number
2. For divers also: dive level, number of logged dives,
date of the last dive & dive certificate
3. Visitors must carry a copy or picture of their passport with
4. Drone flights are strictly prohibited
5. Beginner’s courses (DSD, OWD) are not allowed – only local
6. Single-use plastic is not allowed to take
7. Stay overnight is not allowed anymore
8. Bookings has to be done latest 6:00 pm, the before the trip